My Blog List

Search This Blog

Monday, 25 January 2010

I have moved to domain and new blog.

Delitefulgrafhixs my new domain

http://www.delitefulgrafhixs.com/

Graphics in png format with transparent background, blank and worded snagz, glitter squares, banner exchange, blank banners, seamless tiles, both patterned and pictured versions.

Graphics are in locked section, so those wishing to use them must join my facebook group, and read and sign the terms of usage, then a password will be sent to you.

My Facebook Group

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

My Zazzle Store

CLICK HERE

If you visit please leave a comment on the site, or item you like, if you are a fan of my artwork then why not join my fanclub at the zazzle store, it keep you updated of latest artwork and designs I upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Visit My IMVU Shop

 photo 728603d7.gif
.